Mela Seed Profile takes a close look at five different aspects about each of the Mela Creative team. It aims to shed some light on the actual people you rely on for all your fresh and inspiring creative, discovering some interesting facts about what makes us all tick.
Today we speak to Mela Creative’s Operations Director, Rosanna Mazzucco.
- Duration in current role/time at the company:
Since 2000 – almost 20 years!
- What does your role involve?
Day to day running of the business, admin and finance.
- Describe your job in one word:
- Best thing about the industry you work in:
Seeing the transformation of an idea into brand visuals.
- I got into graphic design/marketing because:
I wanted to support my husband’s business while I was at home with the kids… but never left!
- In five years’ time I’ll be:
Working less and travelling more.
- When I retire I plan to:
Spend more time with my girlfriends.
MY OUTER SELF
- Something clients probably don’t know about you?
I used to be a Pharmacist.
- My favourite holiday destination is:
- My must-have gadget is:
MY INNER SELF
- If I wasn’t doing this for a living, I’d be:
Owning my own pharmacy.
- My poison:
- My mantra / philosophy is:
Treat others like you would like to be treated.