Mela Seed Profile takes a close look at five different aspects about each of the Mela Creative team. It aims to shed some light on the actual people you rely on for all your fresh and inspiring creative, discovering some interesting facts about what makes us all tick.
Today we speak to Mela Creative’s Graphic Designer, Vina Sirisatien.
- Duration in current role/time at the company:
Started in February 2018
- What does your role involve?
Graphic and packaging design from concept to finished art.
- Describe your job in one word:
- Best thing about the industry you work in:
Seeing the results come into serious fruition after hilarious sessions of conceptual development.
- I got into graphic design because:
I like to problem solve and visually interpret ideas.
- In five years’ time I’ll be:
Travelling somewhere where I don’t understand the language!
- When I retire I plan to:
Take care of my own produce garden.
MY OUTER SELF
- Something clients probably don’t know about you?
I tap and make a lot ‘beats’ with my hands on the table when I’m working sometimes. My co-workers love it!
- My favourite holiday destination is:
Anywhere where there is a lot of sun, water and good company.
- My must-have gadget is:
Is my car a gadget?
MY INNER SELF
- If I wasn’t doing this for a living, I’d be:
Working in the medical field or humanitarian aid.
- My poison:
- My mantra / philosophy is:
Be the change you wish to see